Are you wondering what to do with your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? Try this Turkey and Broccoli Quiche with Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey recipe, a family pleaser!
Turkey and Broccoli Quiche with Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Number of servings: 6
- 1 can Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1-1/2 cups of cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups of broccoli
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- 1 T butter
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add butter to saute pan, add onions and broccoli. Cook until broccoli is done.
- Add turkey to pan until it is heated through. Set mixture aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs together. Set aside.
- Unroll crescents and press evenly into 8x8 baking dish.
- Add broccoli, turkey, and onion mixture to the baking dish evenly covering the crescent rolls.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese over mixture.
- Pour eggs into baking dish. You may add seasoning to eggs but be mindful of the seasoning the turkey already has. You don't want the dish to be too salty. ;-)
- Cook for 40 minutes or until the middle of quiche has set.
Cook for 40 minutes or until the middle of quiche has set. This recipe can be easily doubled! Enjoy!