I love being creative with my side dishes! And when I make certain dishes like Chicken Piccata, I always feel like it should go with angel hair pasta.
This time I didn’t want just the regular old pasta, I just wanted to amp it up a bit.
So here is my version of angel hair pasta with spinach and cherry tomatoes.
You can add whatever yumminess you choose!
Check it out!
Angel Hair Pasta with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes
Per Serving 465 calories
Fat 9 g
Carbs 82 g
Protein 15 g
- 4 cups of cooked Angel Hair pasta or half a pound of cooked pasta
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to a wok or skillet on medium high heat.
- As it heats up add spinach.
- Cook spinach until it is wilted.
- Then add angel hair pasta.
- Toss to coat pasta with spinach and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now add the crushed garlic and toss.
- Serve hot.